Abby's Diary

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Welcome Back Abby!!


Hello Everyone!
Its been way to long since I have blogged, but I think I should get into here and share a little whats been going on. Well, Callie and I are going on a year now with this site and we have some real loyal callers! I really enjoy a "few" too much. There is my little friend in Hawaii, and then there's SALT LAKE CITY(you know who you are) and I love my Canada friends too! Thanks for a great year ya'll and I hope we keep having so much fun and alot more"cum".he he!!
I am going to start a members area soon and you all can see all my updated pics.If you really want them, then please give me an email. you can reach me at squeezemeabby@aol.com if you dont already have my email. I love to show off, that is for sure!! Not to mention I get alot of requests for my panties!! Please feel free to get some of those-I go through at least 35 pair a month. I usuallly only wear my panties 3-4x and send them out..Get yourself a pair! (wink!)
lots of lix, abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home