Abby's Diary

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A big "Shout" out to New York!

New Your calling..........Sometimes I get calls that I cant wait to blog about and this is one of them. I hope he doesnt mind me talking about him but I do love to talk about my awesome "daddies", and this one is no exception. He might be my future "daddy of all daddies". I guess time will tell. Lets call him "Peter" and he's from New York. Words cannot say how much I got off and this call and to make things even more special, he gave me a great tip! I love it when a true daddy appreciates me!!
My favorite all time caller would be one that not only do we get off together but we get to know each other. That was fun, daddy~ I cant wait till our next time. I loved our hour together!(wink)
Hopefully we can do that "Disney" trip soon, that would be so much fun!
Lots of luv,

Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home